-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiTM

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I need these items out of my garage. I have a 1971 318 longblock and a 1972 small block 727. The 318 longblock runs great. I had it in my 1971 Dart until we started building the 360 for it. The 727 was attached to the 360 that I bought. I do not know any of it`s history other than it had been sitting for about 15 years. I cannot ship these. Local pick up only. I am asking $150.00 for the pair or $100.00 for the 318 longblock and $50.00 for the 727. They are located in Tulare, California.

Tulare... Dang... Any chance you head closer to socal ever? Does the engine burn oil or have any existing problems that need to be dealt with before running it? I'm just looking for a quick fix to hold my dart over until I get the big block built. Maybe a trip to bako is in need. :)

Tulare... Dang... Any chance you head closer to socal ever? Does the engine burn oil or have any existing problems that need to be dealt with before running it? I'm just looking for a quick fix to hold my dart over until I get the big block built. Maybe a trip to bako is in need. :)
This motor has run 13.6 in my Dart. I can send you video of it running and leaving from the starting line. Tried to up load it to here from my phone, but it will not do it. No problems with motor. I would not hesitate to put it in and drive it anywhere. I would keep it, but I don`t have room for anymore projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back