Engine bay heater line vacuum valve

-

DusterDaddy

sledgehammer mechanic
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share a part number or a source for the heater line vacuum controlled valve for a '74?
Thanks!

I need one of these but I'm not sure which one, because I don't know the state of the vacuum line when the car is running and the heater is off...
heater v.png

OK, I just looked in my notes and for my '74 Dart I bought the B69VP valve. I did a test with the engine running in order to determine that was the correct one that I needed. You might want to do the same just to be sure.

Ted

OK, I just looked in my notes and for my '74 Dart I bought the B69VP valve. I did a test with the engine running in order to determine that was the correct one that I needed. You might want to do the same just to be sure.

Ted
Thanks Ted. I am a ways off from starting my motor for the first time. I will order the part you used. Thanks
For the help!

Thanks Ted. I am a ways off from starting my motor for the first time. I will order the part you used. Thanks
For the help!
I have the black one, which is for two vacuum lines as original for $20.00 plus shipping. Never been used, still in the box in which it was received.

-
Back