Engine dyno in Central TX?

-

KnuckleDuster

Reaction score
Looking for an engine dyno to test and tune on this fall , know anyone in the area who has experience with Mopars, or is generally proficient?

Looking for an engine dyno to test and tune on this fall , know anyone in the area who has experience with Mopars, or is generally proficient?
Good luck man...I'm in Fort Worth and couldn't find anything when I was looking. Chassis dynos are all over though

Good luck man...I'm in Fort Worth and couldn't find anything when I was looking. Chassis dynos are all over though

I'll ask my neighbor...he's got a 700hp mustang and the engine was in a dyno I believe

Ok so my neighbor had his race car engine done by someone local, but he knows of one in Liberty Hill and one in Hutto. Not sure which he used, but he paid $1000 for his race engine to get dyno/tuned.

If you're interested PM me and I'll get the contact info

Thank you for asking him. Just feeling it out at this point. It will at least be a while, if I do it.

$1000, huh?

That's about what it would cost to send my Edelbrock heads up to Ryan at Shady Dell....hmmmm...

Ok so my neighbor had his race car engine done by someone local, but he knows of one in Liberty Hill and one in Hutto. Not sure which he used, but he paid $1000 for his race engine to get dyno/tuned.

If you're interested PM me and I'll get the contact info
Man that's expensive....Have no idea if that's reasonable or not. Guess when you got the market cornered you can charge whatever you want.

Man that's expensive....Have no idea if that's reasonable or not. Guess when you got the market cornered you can charge whatever you want.

Yep, and I don't know if that is higher because it's a race motor, but I would assume yes.

-
Back