Engine swap dilemma need help

-
Here she is mounted up with a steel moroso mount. Hopefully it all lines up nicely.

IMG_20210710_135907.jpg

I like solid mounts. Personal preference thing I guess. The vibration isn't too bad really.

Do y'all think it's worth it to make a run of these? Where would I post this?

I like solid mounts. Personal preference thing I guess. The vibration isn't too bad really.

Do y'all think it's worth it to make a run of these? Where would I post this?

SOLID MOIUNTS OR A MOTOR PLATE AINT BAD AT ALL , IF UR ENGINE IS RACE BALANCED TO KNATS *** !

No need to explain what you want or like, it’s a stout stroker hot rod, not some cream puff Cush-mobile right?! Nothing like manual steering and brakes, loud exhaust and to feel the power, not just cushy disconnected forward thrust in a quiet cocoon! Nice fab work and “Dilemma” no more :thumbsup:

No need to explain what you want or like, it’s a stout stroker hot rod, not some cream puff Cush-mobile right?! Nothing like manual steering and brakes, loud exhaust and to feel the power, not just cushy disconnected forward thrust in a quiet cocoon! Nice fab work and “Dilemma” no more :thumbsup:

Yep I agree 100%. I got this car to be a loud, brash knuckle dragger. Big cam, big carb, big intake, loud exhaust, loose converter, steep gears, the works. Looking forward to it!

SOLID MOIUNTS OR A MOTOR PLATE AINT BAD AT ALL , IF UR ENGINE IS RACE BALANCED TO KNATS *** !
Have you driven a car with solid mounts before? Maybe your stuff is really out of balance?

Like I said you definitely feel it but it's not really bad vibration wise.

Ohh, and yes my engine is internally balanced, for what it's worth.

Nice thing about solid mounts also is your clutch works smoother on manual transmissions.
Do not put a solid mount on the transmission unless you enjoy buying tail housings and replacing them.

-
Back