Erson Rockers

-

I would steer clear of that company. I ordered an oil pan from them for a 360 Mopar and they sent me one for a BB Ford then wanted me to pay to ship it back so they could verify it wasn't right then they'd send out a new pan. Ya right!! It said 460 Ford right on the box!! After numerous calls that weren't returned I finally got in touch with the "Boss" and he was a total jerk. He tried to make me out to be so stupid that I couldn't read what was written on the box. I finally had to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back and then they finally sent a UPS tag to pick up the wrong pan.

OK, thanks both.

Looks like Fl no longer stock them....

I have dealt with "Jan" from flatlander - she was very helpful with a Cam return - but I have some "background" on the boss from when I was in the US, and what you say doesn't suprise.

Yeah come to think of it Jan was the gals name I kept getting when I'd call in and she was very nice and polite. Even apologetic. I think she would have been more helpful if she could. But you know how that goes. The boss is the boss and says what goes. Good luck finding what your needing Mal.

BTW: Did you look on E-bay? I've seen some Erson stuff on there before. Don't know about rockers but it's worth a look.

-
Back