[FOR SALE] Estate Sale / Trade -- Tools, Hunting/Fishing, Taxidermy, a bit of everything

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Online Moving / Estate Sale (northwest Tennessee / ZIP Code 38230) -- stretch trailer, 2000 Kia Sportage EX, awesome Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder / generator with less than 360 hours on it, tools, hunting / camping clothing and accessories, carpentry, Corvette parts, etc., etc., etc. Click this link to check out the photos:

http://s207.photobucket.com/user/PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings/library/Moving and Estate Sale Photos

I'm posting this for Billy and his mom whose father/husband passed away last November. Unless otherwise indicated in the individual photo caption, all items are for sale or trade at BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I will ship if necessary but having your own UPS / FedEx account would be a big help right now -- I own a busy shop and honestly don't have a lot of time to devote to this stuff so your patience is appreciated. I will be adding more pics to the PhotoBucket album above as we get more stuff sorted out. If I bump this post myself, it means I've just added more stuff and pictures to the album.

Feel free to call Billy between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. Central time with any questions or to make cash / trade offers ... he's into GM muscle cars, builds motors, and needs an enclosed 24'+ car trailer so don't be shy with the offers! ABSOLUTELY NO BOAT TRADES -- or anything living or breathing -- will be considered. Thanks for taking a few minutes to check it out!

My PM box is full (as usual) so please just pick up the phone and call Billy if you see something interesting or write him at [email protected].

Thanks FABO! And thanks to the admin for the free ad. Every little bit helps right now. < hugs to all >

Hey, thanks for the bump Bomber! I've been adding more pics on and off all day; there's a ton of stuff already, and an entire 14' enclosed trailer full of boxes still to go through.

We almost got the music room back today -- at least I can kinda see my drum set again (for the moment anyway). :-D Now to find the time to play again ........

Thank you Steve! I'm seeing a little bit of action from the trader pages on FaceBook so far with a few questions, but we need this stuff gone. Trying to combine two households with only one house to put it in is proving to be too much. No reasonable offers will be refused!!

I've been adding more pictures to the already enormous PhotoBucket album as stuff gets sorted out. Don't be shy if you see something you want -- you'll probably be surprised what offers he'll take. We've barely scratched the surface so far ....... ugh what a nightmare!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back