-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clhyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Evening folks, this will update my thread from last month where I offered up for sale custom etched glasses and mugs. That ad was pulled due to packages being delivered with broken glassware. Having shipped literally cases of them out last year I was pretty surprised when the trouble started.

Anyhow, I have purchased some insulation that I believe will resolve the shipping problems and now wish to offer the glasses and mugs again. Due to the purchase of insulation I must increase shipping to cover it. New prices:

Glasses $5.50 each or $5.00 if you purchase 4 or more.
Mugs $6.50 each or $6.00 if you purchase 4 or more.
Shipping $15.95 U.S. flat rate, international shipping at cost plus $1.00.

A couple new designs I've recently shipped, plus a pic of the mug (btw, that is coffee in the mug...)
Thanks,
C

Attachments

• DSCF9715.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCF9723.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 250
  • DSCF9732.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 240
what all do you have ? any with pics of the car like the pic of the fish on that 1968 barracuda ?? i have a 40 dodge coupe,,,13 challenger R/T and a 14 ram short bed,,,,what ya got ??

fstfish, thanks for the inquiry. At the present time tracing out pics and photos is above my pay grade. I have started learning how to do it, but I am not anywhere near proficient yet. Let me look around the big www and see if there are any pdf, eps or ai files which pertain to your rides.

As for what I already have; Plymouth heart, Plymouth rocket, Plymouth letters, Barracuda script, Dodge fratzog, Dodge letters, Mopar M, Pontiac, Firebird, Firebird wings down, Camaro (late model letters), Mustang. And a bunch of other non-auto related stuff.

In addition to the glasses and mugs shown, I have done visor mirrors, door side mirrors, wall mirrors etc.
Thanks again,
C

ok let me know i may be interested in 1940 dodge ??? or maybe just the mopar logo,,,if u have a pic,,,,thanks

Here is a pic of the Mopar M and the Pentastar on a visor mirror.
C

Attachments

• DSCF9733_2-1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC01479.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 185
Cal,

thank you for the awesome beer glasses. They are super awesome and your turn around time was amazing. Great job packing. I will be meeting my friends for Christmas beers . . .even if one drives a mustang

I am super happy with the glasses, my only regret is not ordering more

thanks again

james

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back