Ever been banned from a web forum?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, IF ANYTHING, its a person's post count that gets them a little bit of preferential treatment.

See, this line of reasoning makes sense to me. If a member is responsible for putting in a large number of helpful posts, I'd consider that member to be an asset to the site.

helpful posts? How bout funny as hell lmao ... I guess im effed ... Joey I didnt do it! Asa points to the guy next to him hahaha .. I seen clams but yet no bacon .. Yall fellers are slipping in ur old age hahaha Asa ducks and hides after that one haha later taters !

Yep happened to me 1 time at HAMB ?
1st reply i ever made got me banned !
A guy was selling something & somebody else came back with a lower offer !
I replied .. Man you just listed it & they are already trying to jew you down ?
I was banned for life for that 1 reply ?
No warning no message no appeal no justice just banned & for life !
I figure it was HAMB loss anyways !
Peace

That's not the WORST thing I ever heard. Maybe a moderator or someone in power there was either Jewish or afraid of a lawyer that was!
I have no problem with Jewish people. My mom married a non practicing Jewish man that sold Jewelry. We would trade jokes back and forth. My nephew said that he put the JEW in jewelry, Norm said low ball customers always tried to "Christian" him down on prices. Nothing hateful, just playful.

Moparts sucks.

But even some mods here are just as bad as the banned members...and some dont know when to leave well enough alone and fight they're own battles.

But for the most part this site has a great staff and very knowledgeable members/posters.

Ok heres my thing .. I would like to see the whole thing what You said too him the whole nine yards .. and when I hit the little link it takes me to a post he made in this thread that says none of whats up there .. So lets see the Whole story if ur coming out with this in open forum .. Good luck man Cuz I have a feeling this aint going to go good later gater Heres my other thing ive talked with waggs alot never have i had any thing like this ...Why would u post this any way to make this thread go side ways well .. I would have just kept it to pm if u wanted some one to know then pm them all ur trying to do is get waggs in here to tell u off in open forum ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back