Ever seen one of these...Motorcycle's

-

Lycandart

Reaction score
Can you guess what it is..... Its factory (other than bein chromed) No mods.

Attachments

• Photo231.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Photo232.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 138
  • Photo234.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 142
Nice...Yup its a 1952 BSA...A7 "Plunger Bike"...But it does have the Triumph steering dampner.

I looked at a completely nickel plated version of a 55 Triumph with the same frame set-up down here in Texas a few monthgs ago...had about the same bars on it.... makes for a bitchin lookin bike

Ya I think it will make a nice little bobber.... I have an a10 650 that i got with the bike.
I have tons of chrome for the bike...oil bag...starter...generator.....

Neat bike, is it yours?

For anyone who doesn't know what one of these bikes looks like assembled. But that would be a 1948.
BSA_A7_500_cc_motorcycle_1948.jpg

Cool - I have always dug the British bobbers and Chops - if you can get used to shifting on the wrong side - they are incredible machines - and you can't argue the incredible sound of a rumbling British bike- through drag pipes..... Great lookin Scooter- best of luck brother

Thanks... Ya I figure a peanut tank..(or coffin) and a solo seat would set it off...big *** sissy bar...LOL

Cool - I have always dug the British bobbers and Chops - if you can get used to shifting on the wrong side - they are incredible machines - and you can't argue the incredible sound of a rumbling British bike- through drag pipes..... Great lookin Scooter- best of luck brother

sorry my 63 Bonneville dont shift on the wrong side
it shift on the right side just like my XLCH

Well - that is true brother- just a matter of what you get used to - I have ridden stuff from Sporty's , BSA's , Norton's and Triumph's - to Yamaha's , Honda's , and Harley big twins - as long as they shift - and you keep chasing the sun and racing the wind - thats all that matters

caferacerx - I just picked up a 59 Dodge D100 and going after another 59 and a 60Soon - nice truck in your pic ....

I miss that truck, was my daily driver for a few years, flat head 6, three on the tree, used a ton of oil but it was fun,

all kind of bikes for me as well, about a dozen triumphs, and the same number of hondas, with some harleys, motoguzzi, B.M.W. even had some vespa,and lambretta scooters

-
Back