Excellent video

-
On Steve’s YouTube channel go to his playlists and look at Steve tech. There is a plug read video that is the best one on the Internet.

1665269401560.png

1665269456337.png

1665269501842.png

1665269572412.png

Different plugs from different engines same tuner. Notice the mixture shows up on the porcelain as well. They are all pump fuel.

1665274453408.png

This ones a DOOZY!

This is what Greg wrote about this particular plug and the reason for why its tanned all the way down to the eventual boundary layer:

BP 98 fuel.. (That's a premium pump fuel)
Now car has no pinging ...
Clean all the way to the bottom.. that means that as the afr gets closer to the head it’s still well mixed... as you get closer to the boundary layer near the chamber wall it gets colder usually and that changes the burn and the gas type that gets produced from the burn at that point .. you can see this on plugs..

View attachment 1715995788
This ones a DOOZY!

This is what Greg wrote about this particular plug and the reason for why its tanned all the way down to the eventual boundary layer:

I meant you need to EXPLAIN what you are seeing in the pictures and what that means. Not everyone knows exactly what they are looking at.

Thats why I said to make your points a bit more clear.

I meant you need to EXPLAIN what you are seeing in the pictures and what that means. Not everyone knows exactly what they are looking at.

Thats why I said to make your points a bit more clear.

People say that pump gas doesn't color plugs, Greg doesn't have a problem getting it coloured all the way down to the boundary layer.

-
Back