Excercise for the over 50 Crowd

-

BillO

Reaction score
It's a good exercise program even if you are not 50 yet.

Pass to all 50 yrs. And older
Cardiovascular Health-Simple Exercise

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you're over 50, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

Scroll Down.

NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a glass of Wine.

I am doing a 20 minute fast pace walk every day at least one time some days three on a tread mill here in the house, and if the young guns here under 40 thinks it won't get you breathing heavy and work up a sweet 8) Try it :bootysha:

I just looked and seen this was in the Joke thread:toothy10:

so you are kidding right Mike lol. Hey you could get more excercise if you kept your cigarettes on the other side of the house. Ooooooooh just razzing ya.

so you are kidding right Mike lol. Hey you could get more excercise if you kept your cigarettes on the other side of the house. Ooooooooh just razzing ya.
:toothy10: I keep a pack out in Victoria's glove box when the need hit's :-D
I am still on my why to being a none smoker but find myself wanting one when I get week and standing on the hill by my self, Tuesday I bought a pack and I think there is 5 gone, The day I did the ground on my trunk install I had two with a couple , few cold ones :toothy10:

:toothy10: I keep a pack out in Victoria's glove box when the need hit's :-D
I am still on my why to being a none smoker but find myself wanting one when I get week and standing on the hill by my self, Tuesday I bought a pack and I think there is 5 gone, The day I did the ground on my trunk install I had two with a couple , few cold ones :toothy10:

come on Mike, you don't need those. give 'em up entirely. I've keep my resolution so far. I haven't uddered one curse word all year.

-
Back