Excited for PINKS @ Norwalk this weekend.

-

Aquick408

Reaction score
It is only 3 sleeps away. I am so excited to take part in this. Hopefully I can get some air time and make you guys proud of a fellow A body.8)

sweet ride u should have no problem being class of the field especialy cuz your running a mopar good look fellow mopar lover keep us posted

word of advice, i was at the bristol all out and have talked to others at allout, first its a ball of fun, but if you want a good parking spot and want to get through tech quick,either go the night before and camp outside track or get there about 4-5 before gate opens, i thought gates open at i think 9 it was i will get there about 7 to 8 o clock and get a good spot wrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg. i think i was number between 250 and 325 i can't remember, this if you want a few time runs and don't want to wait all day, oh yeah i had to park about 100 yards from the sand trap, just some advice to a fellow mopar warrior, good luck:naka:

This is the All out version, and we will be there plenty early. Norwalk is huge for parking so even 500 cars will fit with adequate parking for all. Air date are usually about 1 month after event.

Good luck make us proud. I went to the one in San Antonio in Mar and it was fantastic. They always seem to pick cars in the high 9's or low 10's, so you should be right in the running.
All the Mopars at SA were in the 11's so they didn't make the field.
They did have a wheel stand competition at the one I went to.

Hope all goes well for all the Mopars, looks like a hot day Friday. good luck

Good luck. I am in for the one at e town. They say fri is tech and parking ,sat is the race.I dont know if I need to stay over fri/sat or what .Does anyone know how they are doing it ?

Best of Luck, Lonnie !

I'll be there Friday by noon, hope to meet you there.

2 more sleeps.

Later,
Giles

Going up Sat for the event. Didn't make the field, Good luck and hope I see you there.

I heard from one of my customers who made the field (http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/48645) that they picked a 9.97-10.06 class and that a Mopar won!!! Too bad it wasn't you though Lonnie.

I believe he told me it would be aired sometime in August; I'm thinking the 16th but don't quote me on that. (I suffer from occasional CRS lol!!) There were 40,000 people in attendance ... what a show!

-
Back