exellent site for (PTFE) teflon fuel line fittings

-

btroxler

Reaction score
If you are looking for a less expensive alternative to PTFE lines and fitting check out this site http://www.frozenboost.com. Not only do they sell fittings and lines they sell it cheaper than anywhere else. an example is a -8 line @ $3.49 a foot which is cheaper than most standard braided line. As a benefit this PTFE line does not have the issue of the vapor smell that is associated with regular line due to today's fuels. Check them out and I think you will be presently surprised with both the quality and price. They also sell intercoolers, nitrous and other items as well

Funny the main item description says stainless steel and text says aluminum. Most of the ends I see for PTFE hose are steel.

The hose sure is priced right. Gonna help with the trans lines I need to plumb coming up.

Thanks for the heads up and saved to favorites.

I think they were referring to the outer braid when referring to stainless steel. I see no issues with the aluminum ends as they are anodized.I know several people who have used them and love them. I am about to do all of my fuel /trans/oil lines in the next week or so. I was going to use plain stainless line but keep hearing about the fuel vapor issues and hard stainless tubing requires a 37 degree flare tool and most tube is available in 6 foot lengths.

The ends are aluminum.

Just ordered some stuff to do trans cooler lines

Hey Bob...

A bit of a follow up. I purchased some -6 hose, ends and AN/NPT adapters for my transmission lines. Hose looks OK. AN/NPT adapters are decent, except the anodizing isn't top shelf, really shoddy looking to be honest on one side and OF COURSE it's the side that faces out. Got to bust out the blue sharpie to color them up a bit!

Hose ends look decent except they DO NOT fit in the -6 aluminum wrenches I have. The spec on -6 hose ends outer is .688 or roughly an 11/16 wrench. The ends I received are .698-.701 total width and will not fit in the wrenches. This is the first and only time I've ever bought a fitting that would not fit in a std AN wrench. I don't know why someone would manufacture an end, sell it as a -6 and have it be something besides the normal AN/JIC spec that every other manufactuer appears to use (russell, fragola, BMRS, earls, aeroquip, etc.)

-
Back