Exhaust cards

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have what is referred to as the exhaust card for making up tailpipes for a 72 Demon? If you do, would you share it with me?

Jack

Coyote Jack said:
Does anybody have what is referred to as the exhaust card for making up tailpipes for a 72 Demon? If you do, would you share it with me?

Jack

i have cards where i work for making those but i dont think they have any value for you if you are doing it for youself! i used universalbends to build mine, used one 60degre bend one 90degrebend and one 30 degre bend on each side... but i dont have a fueltank to care about...

I am looking for them so I can pass it on to my speed shop friend who also does exhaust work. This is the first time he has ever had a request to make tailpipes for a A-Body. He has looked for the cards everywhere and can't come up with them. He says if I can find the card he can bend up the pipes for me for about half the price of new ones.

Jack

ok i can check in the library at work on monday, have bent lots of A Body pipes!
wich style are you looking for? straight back? turndown? pipesize?

Coyote Jack said:
2 1/2 inch pipe going straight back. I plan on putting the stock looking stainless extensions on eventually.

Jack
ok i will chek it tomorow morning! hope i can come up with something!

-
Back