exhaust manifold

-

RPMLegends18

Reaction score
hey guys,
i was wondering if the passenger side manifold is a center dump, i'm ditching the headers. we have a couple of sets laying around. just want to get the right ones. this is for a 318 in a 74 swinger...pics would be nice.

thanks,
Ryan :burnout:

yep it is, thanks for the help. Now another question...what is the best way to get color on them? High heat header paint?

I've used the hi temp paints from Eastwood and POR 15 for years and they hold up well, recently I powder coated a set of exhaust mainfolds with a new hi-temp powder from Eastwood, looks the same as cast gray, rated for 1200 degrees, how it holds up only time will tell.

Jeff, those are a customer's SBC shortie headers. I think they're Sandersons ... they'll be living in a '34 Ford Coupe in Ohio.

I was looking at the generic pricing, there is nothing for exhaust manifolds...the set I will be using is a 318 set, currently they are glass beaded bare cast finish. The heat riser has been removed on the right hand side. About how much would that be? Just for a cast iron color

-
Back