-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaGirl1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Chrome. Originals. One is in good condition. The other is used and has a rust hole by the hanger.
Measures: 13 7/8" in length 1 7/8" in diameter. O.D.

Asking $160 which includes shipping within the 48 states. Postal money order please. Located in Indpls, IN PM me for any additional info.

Thanks for looking! Jeanne

23hlq1k.jpg
28cksk6.jpg
2mpgxw0.jpg
sy3rki.jpg

Price Drop:

$140 Includes shipping within the 48 states. Now have Paypal or postal money order.

Thank you
Jeanne

Cuda girl1,
I believe that these are 1970 Dart one year only tips. This was the only year that there was a 340 offered in a car that had the big back bumper with the valance panel under it. The Box part is longer so that the tip extends out past the valance panel to keep exhaust stains off the painted panel and still be behind the projecting bumper. All the other 340 Dart and Duster cars had bumpers that went all the way down with no valance. They are the only "right" tips for 1970-73 Darts and 1971-73 Scamps. The 67-69 barracudas also had a valance too but I think the tip for those is a bit different...true?

I'm on the road right now, but if they are still available when I get home this weekend I'll take them from you.

Looks like the '69s I've had forever.
Maybe this helps.
Tape measurements are approximate...................

Attachments

• 69CudaExhTip.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 232
Just saw the replies. Thanks guys for the info!
Wasn't sure of the year, so your help is really appreciated.

Jeanne. :hello2:

Str12-340. I do still have these. Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back