Exhaust tips

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
myob?

My comment was made purely from the standpoint of not having another long lengthy exhaust tip thread (ala: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=29931&highlight=xhaust+tips ) re: possible misrepresentation and for the good of both buyer and seller. BTW: The myob comment somewhat pisses me off but I am taking into consideration the source. If I did not know better, I would exchange some choice words with you but as you well know (with studying to be a lawyer and all), it would not be conducive to what I am trying to achieve here.

I DONT CARE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
all i want is to sell my stuff and fix my car and have fun, not high school drama.....
you asked for A body tips not for a specific model so i have A body tips

here you go

attachment.jpg

I DONT CARE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
all i want is to sell my stuff and fix my car and have fun, not high school drama.....
you asked for A body tips not for a specific model so i have A body tips

Thats his point. Those arent A body tips. They are cheap after market tips.

I have a set of originals as in factory but they do need to be re-chromed they arn't junk but have some surface rust.

I was thinking $80?

I've got a set of polished stainless steel tips (with the hanger hook), new. They're 2-1/2" and sell for $125. I went to 3" exhaust and don't need these. $100 shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back