Exhaust $$$$

-

340 swing

340swing
Reaction score
Need to buy a complete exhaust, manifolds back. Looks like TTI has the best 2.5 system. Is there any discounts anywhere for tti directly or Mancini racing? Any help would be appreciated it's real expensive.

If you already have the manifolds I would suggest choosing a muffler(s) that you like on your car. Then go to a well known muffler shop that does good work and let them have at it. On my car I bought the TTI headers and the Dynomax Ultra welded mufflers and then took it to the muffler shop. I had them custom build me a X-pipe while they had it. H-pipe is not a bad choice either. That's all I have ever did to my cars.... never bought a entire exhaust system out of catalog or internet. Most muffler shops will have Flowmasters already in stock.

I will have to look into that but I don't know anybody that does it locally and I'm not thrilled to have somebody else working on my car. Any muffler shops in connecticut? I looked into Jenneties racing (Waterbury) about the same as TTI.

I will have to look into that but I don't know anybody that does it locally and I'm not thrilled to have somebody else working on my car. Any muffler shops in connecticut? I looked into Jenneties racing (Waterbury) about the same as TTI.

Well here in SC we have plenty of muffler shops. I personally know the guy that does my muffler work. He has a Chevy Nova II and knows how particular we gear heads can be so I don't have to worry about him working on my car. I guess that's the reason I've never had to order a exhaust system. Good luck.

Thanks, Mullinax I will search around here to see if anybody knows a reputable shop. Anybody out there know of a good local Connecticut shop chime in.

You could check with the mopars in motion club based in Conn. i race with a few them,they may know a good muffler shop if not and you want to travel i know a few excellent shops up here in Mass.....

-
Back