Explain "Mini Tub" on a early A-Body

-

Hot Rod 63 Valiant

Hot Rodder
Reaction score
Can anyone who has "Mini Tubbed" an A-Body car please explain the process & what someone would need. (Parts wise)

I'm not new to customizing, but have never personally tubbed a car before. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Several "Tubbing" threads here, just use the search option at the top of the page!

I like your sig! When I wasted my money going to UTI I told a kid that was what he needed to fix his Ranger. He actually went to the parts house and asked for it! LoL.....

I like your sig! When I wasted my money going to UTI I told a kid that was what he needed to fix his Ranger. He actually went to the parts house and asked for it! LoL.....

LOL

Had a service writer at the stealership I use to work at,call the local parts store for a water pump on a 71' vw beetle.Had the same writer,a week later, call for muffler bearings.Needles to say she was not happy with my little joke, but the rest of the team got a few laughs.Another good one is the 710 cap on the valve cover,got a salesmen or three with that one. :)

Thanks guys, I REALLY appreciate all of your input & sharing your threads. Now I have a lot better idea of how I'll tackle that part of the project.

Thanks again,
Rob

-
Back