Extreme thanks to "Dart67"

-

spl440

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
I would like to extend to my good friend Herb my thanks for taking the time to trailer my 67 Dart and my wife (she sat in the truck) from Hot Springs, AR to Lawton, OK where I am working. It took him 7 hours and common traffic issues to get the car and her here. I understand that someone liked the car enough to pay in advance for the toll, but unfortunately not for Herb's truck. When we thanked him, he just said "that's what friends do". It was a great relief to see "her" arrive safely...I will leave it up to you to decide which one!

well, it's not like you could have left "her" behind - that just wouldn't be right... :D You gotta get Herb a good prime rib dinner or something - that is too cool.

I would like to extend to my good friend Herb my thanks for taking the time to trailer my 67 Dart and my wife (she sat in the truck) from Hot Springs, AR to Lawton, OK where I am working. It took him 7 hours and common traffic issues to get the car and her here. I understand that someone liked the car enough to pay in advance for the toll, but unfortunately not for Herb's truck. When we thanked him, he just said "that's what friends do". It was a great relief to see "her" arrive safely...I will leave it up to you to decide which one!
you move there ?

you move there ?
Am on a temp work assignment in Lawton for a medevac helicopter co. 6-8 months I was told. In a huge hanger that works on aircraft and old cars. Work on helo in am, rest of the day on my car! Sweeeeet

Arranged for a couple of nights stay for Herb and his wife, also a quick helicopter ride over the town and Medicine Park where the Buffalo roam.

Arranged for a couple of nights stay for Herb and his wife, also a quick helicopter ride over the town and Medicine Park where the Buffalo roam.

Thanks Shawn....

Jan and I had a good time visiting and sight seeing in and around Lawton with You and Cindy.

The helicopter ride was the highlight of the trip, tell Trevor that We said Thanks Again. As you know it is something that I have always wanted to do.

Now don't spend too many "work" hours working on the Dart.

When we got home yesterday, Glen was here and there was 8 pallets of paver bricks being unloaded. Now I have "Another" project to finish.

Herb

-
Back