EZ wiring 68 Cuda

-

cuda guy

Reaction score
Hey everyone

My package just arrived from EZ wiring and Im about to start the removal of the old wiring I will take and post picture of my progress.

Any advise would be helpful

Cheers

Hey everyone

My package just arrived from EZ wiring and Im about to start the removal of the old wiring I will take and post picture of my progress.

Cheers

I used the EZ Wiring harness on my Duster, very happy with it. Well worth the $$$. Pretty straight forward install. Will be watching this thread for progress, I am going to start my 67 Barracuda soon.

Good luck.

Hey everyone

Cheers
I USED AN EZ ON MY 68 FASTBACK. HAD TO CHANGE ALL THE CHEVY PLUGS TO MOPAR, AND WIRE THREE WIRES TOGETHER ON THE IGNITION SWITCH, "ILL BE INTERESTED TO SEE IF U DO TO!" BE NICE IF IT WOULD HAVE MOPAR ENDS AND PLUG INS ON IT. SEAN AT EZ IS PRETTY SHARP, CALL HIM IF U HAVE TROUBLE . (IF HE`S STILL THERE) . I DIDN`T REPLACE THE TURN SIGNAL CAM AND WIRING RUNNING DOWN THE STEERING COLUM CAUSED IT SEEMED OK, IT CAME BACK TO BITE ME IN THE BUT JUST LAST WEEK !

I USED AN EZ ON MY 68 FASTBACK. HAD TO CHANGE ALL THE CHEVY PLUGS TO MOPAR, AND WIRE THREE WIRES TOGETHER ON THE IGNITION SWITCH, "ILL BE INTERESTED TO SEE IF U DO TO!" BE NICE IF IT WOULD HAVE MOPAR ENDS AND PLUG INS ON IT. SEAN AT EZ IS PRETTY SHARP, CALL HIM IF U HAVE TROUBLE . (IF HE`S STILL THERE) . I DIDN`T REPLACE THE TURN SIGNAL CAM AND WIRING RUNNING DOWN THE STEERING COLUM CAUSED IT SEEMED OK, IT CAME BACK TO BITE ME IN THE BUT JUST LAST WEEK !
KEEP US POSTED ON UR PROGRESS !

That would be helpful doing my car over the winter.

Running an MSD ignition, w/ fuel inj. made mine a little diff. So far so good .

Same, will running MSD and Holley sniper efi. Plus I bought an under the hood 6 relay/fuse box to run lights/horn/fan etc...

Same, will running MSD and Holley sniper efi. Plus I bought an under the hood 6 relay/fuse box to run lights/horn/fan etc...
I didn`t use any relays that didn`t come w/ the EZ, or fuel inj. kit, no need. The wiring is much better than stock too.

Tonight I will removing all the old wiring from under the dash.
Only thing that has me a bit concerned is the fenderwell headers and the routing of the wires from the dash to the lights

Tonight I will removing all the old wiring from under the dash.
Only thing that has me a bit concerned is the fenderwell headers and the routing of the wires from the dash to the lights
P M sent.

I did an EZ kit on my Dart. Moved every thing that makes it run into the car under dash. It's a little tricky, but wasn't that bad
^^^
After 3-4-5 yrs.( car wasn`t running when I started the wiring, had to finish after engine install.), yrs of working perfectly, I now have developed a signal light problem . Really sucks. And I don't think my steering wheel/ shaft pieces are all there. Have been planning for yrs, to take it to the mopar meet here in a couple of weeks, really, really pissing me off ! Have found exploded prints of everything "BUT" an A body 4 speed steering column ! Any one ever seen one anywhere ?

-
Back