F.A.S.T. 2024

-

A56

MoPar Affliction
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
1712276931459.png

I got to get my butt in gear hoping to make Empire. Our first addition to the family sure is a time sucker... Lol

Cecil canceled due to weather. Used the two days off to work on a project. Will probably run musclepalooza or NPK’ 7.0 class and get smoked, but want to run the car. Tired of trying to figure out how much freeing up 20 ft/lbs of torque and dropping 39 lbs will do for me!!!

You guys(the north east FAST/FS group) should all have a little impromptu get together at like Island or LVD on a TNT day and test out the winter upgrades.:steering:

Working on it, a group will probably head down to Musclepalooza for the 4/13.

I drive 13-16 hours a couple of times a year to run and went to Gateway once. The recipe isn’t a secret, get 4-8 racers with cars and interest and reach out to a track near you. Tell them you run a Stock Appearing Stock tire style and see if they will give you a lane for a day. There is a group in Florida doing just that.

Nothing west of the Mississippi. I'm shocked. ........ no, wait, I'm not.

Vast majority of the contestants, interest, and tracks in general are East of the Mississippi.
Many of these guys have jobs and work. Get too far away from home makes it unviable.

Made one run at Cecil County on Friday for street night. Then it sprinkled. Lot of moisture in the air, but happy with the run. Chicken footed it a bit according to the data.
FF3FCACB-62B2-4C37-AF2F-6389951C5DDB.jpeg

Then drove over to Maple Grove and made 6-7 runs. Pretty wet air, and cold, was a bit squirmy. Two competition rounds. Lost in the first round. I dumped at the line until he popped up to my door, but not enough.

C4EAA73A-3187-4CEF-9F20-19C0964BB7D6.jpeg

Then in the “last chance” round, left a bit early. Hard to run a sportsman tree for me. Saw his win light so I just legged it out.

B1525761-67F3-4B95-94E8-BA0937B14F92.jpeg

Were you the sole FAST competitor there?

Weather/track conditions certainly weren’t optimal for new PB’s.

Yeah, FAST wasn’t there, just looking to run the car. Atwood’s would have come down if it got bumped to Sunday. The weather kept Bill D away. The others are just lame!!!:)

-
Back