-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopardave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
As title says , solid floors ( has quarter size hole on drivers side ) trunk and rest of floors look good , needs 1/4s and r/h wheel front of rear wheel opening patch . Under body frame , etc looks good . Its a project but the price is right for a 71 thats fairly straight , Have rear glass . Ive got to many other projects right now or i wouldnt sell it . Dont need to sell , but would like to see someone get a chance to get a nice project on a budget .850.00 Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks Dave
DSCN1377.jpg
DSCN1376.jpg
DSCN1375.jpg
DSCN1374.jpg

I can vouch for Dave here, he's a straightforward guy and true to his word. Bought a Dart from him before and he was a very easy and safe seller. (btw Dave, I SO want that Plymouth!) Good luck to the Dave and the potential buyer.

Do have any more pictures of the trunk and driver's rear quarter? Does look like a great project. I would buy it in a minute but the shipping costs scare me. But it might be worth it. Do you have a title?

Thanks for the kind words YEAitsgotaslant6 . I will try to add some pics today of trunk and L/H 1/4 . I can tell you the trunk is solid and the L/H 1/4 is much better than the passenger side . As far as the title , i have sighned off papers from the impound yard . Im going to the DMV this am to get a title in my name . Im sure most buyers would prefer a real title . Usealy takes about a week to 10 days .

great deal for someone on the left coast - transport costs may make this a difficult decision for east coasters.

Price drop 700.00 as is or 650.00 with out hood ( if you got intentions of building a drag car w/ glass hood ) I could use the hood on another car ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back