F.Y.I. Motor Mounts

-

one mile

Reaction score
F.Y.I. - Found some quality "Looking" Mounts for Daughters '65 Cuda by "Weststar". Made in Taiwan, Good "Fit & Finish" for what it's worth, could break on Start Up but it looks like they made an Effort to make a good one. Just sayin.......

Is that for a slant or a 273? If you are talking about slant mounts this company has a good rep. I have heard that the pass side mount is slightly (1/8") shorter than factory. And they are made of polyurethane so a leaking valve cover will not destroy them and they are an explosion/failure proof interlocking design.

http://www.polybushings.com/pages/2303-4.html

Sometimes I wonder what the little Asian people that make this stuff think about it, while they're making it.

Sometimes I wonder what the little Asian people that make this stuff think about it, while they're making it.

They think the same thing you or I think while we do our jobs. Simple stuff "I need to make enough to pay the bills" "I hope I don't get hurt/fired/layed off." I don't think they care what they are making they are likely happy to just have a job.

'65 Barracuda 273 , don't think they are Poly. Mounts mcnoopl did not cost as much as your link ,Never can get Pics. right amx364 sorry.

You know what I think that they think when they're making those mounts? ........... nuthin' :sleepy1: LOL

-
Back