F5 Duster

-
Been working on the hood and I'm liking it.

20170113_134117.jpg

20170113_143748.jpg

20170113_154103.jpg

20170113_154037.jpg

20170113_154140.jpg

A little closer to seeing a Duster in that sexy new B5!!
:popcorn:

Btw, is that your dart in the previous post? That SRT style hood looks awesome on it!! I'm kind of debating between an SRT style hood, Hellcat hood or Viper hood on my Duster. I think I'm leaning toward the viper hood though. I need to buy me some cheap fiberglass mustang hoods to cut up and practice on first though!

A little closer to seeing a Duster in that sexy new B5!!
:popcorn:

Btw, is that your dart in the previous post? That SRT style hood looks awesome on it!! I'm kind of debating between an SRT style hood, Hellcat hood or Viper hood on my Duster. I think I'm leaning toward the viper hood though. I need to buy me some cheap fiberglass mustang hoods to cut up and practice on first though!
Yep, she's mine and thanks.
If you are looking at the US body stuff I think you are out of luck. They never made the duster hood and don't plan on it.
What viper hood are you wanting to do?

Yep, she's mine and thanks.
If you are looking at the US body stuff I think you are out of luck. They never made the duster hood and don't plan on it.
What viper hood are you wanting to do?
I'd just get a flat fiberglass Duster hood and then buy an newer charger SRT or viper hood off eBay and cut em up and graft them together.

-
Back