FABO apology

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Recently, I helped contribute to a bit of a $hit storm in a thread. I "aired" some of my beliefs/morals/values and opinions. Although we are all entitled to them, some are just better left unsaid. My beliefs/morals well, they are what they are. I WONT apologize for them, BUT I will apologize for being crass and airing them out publicly on this forum. Again I apologize.
I did go revisit the thread to try and edit what I posted, not to "hide" anything but just sometimes after a couple days I realized I shoulda kept my "mouth shut"
But the thread is closed, so no can do.
As you were...:toothy2:

Recently, I helped contribute to a bit of a $hit storm in a thread. I "aired" some of my beliefs/morals/values and opinions. Although we are all entitled to them, some are just better left unsaid. My beliefs/morals well, they are what they are. I WONT apologize for them, BUT I will apologize for being crass and airing them out publicly on this forum. Again I apologize.
I did go revisit the thread to try and edit what I posted, not to "hide" anything but just sometimes after a couple days I realized I shoulda kept my "mouth shut"

We/Most of us has at one time or another 4spdragtop :glasses7: I missed the thread but
I would like to say what ever it was it is behind us and we all learn from these days we all have at one time or another :D Groovy to see this kind of post from anyone, Your good for sure in my oppinion :cheers:

Well with your recent circumstance we all understand the stress you have been under. Still praying for you and your family. All is forgiven

...life happens...I cause unintended sh*t sometime too...

Heard this on Criminal Minds the other night.. not sure it fits but I like it.."Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. ~Paul Boese"

Did not see the thread, but be assured that from time to time we all say things that we regret- that is part of being human my friend! Carry on!!

You have to post an apology like this one to be forgiven....

[ame]http://youtu.be/9u0EL_u4nvw[/ame]

The operative word is "contribute". It usually takes more than one to argue.
Plenty of blame to go around in these things.
My theory is that most squabbles on here are cause by:
1. People that take themselves too seriously.
2. People that know a lot acting like they know everything.
True or not, it makes me feel deep to say that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwe2WftI7Y"]It takes two - Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston - YouTube[/ame]

I have posted things on here that I should not have, and I have been called out on it by another member. Sometimes we don't think. All we can do is apoligize, move on and hope it gets forgotten.

You have earned my utmost respect for this thread Steve :salute:

**** happens & tempers flare, but in the end I think we're all friends & hopefully can forgive / move forward :thumbup:

Cheers to a standup guy & great FABO member IMO

The operative word is "contribute". It usually takes more than one to argue.
Plenty of blame to go around in these things.

Yep....SO true & we ALL need to realize that...ME included. Thanks

were u quacking like a duck again?

LMAO...Too funny

You have earned my utmost respect for this thread Steve :salute:

**** happens & tempers flare, but in the end I think we're all friends & hopefully can forgive / move forward :thumbup:

Cheers to a standup guy & great FABO member IMO

Yep....SO true & we ALL need to realize that...ME included. Thanks

LMAO...Too funny

.................X 2 buddy...........well said C........Steve is a stand up guy.....kim.........

If only we still had more members like Steve we would have less need for Apologies .Don't even sweat it buddy I avoided the thread until somebody posted a thank you thread about it , I clicked the link in that thread to see what was up and got sucked in to reading it doh !, from what I read your probably not the one who should be apologizing anyhow but keep your head up and your stick on the ice .

-
Back