• Yup, I'll take one

Votes: 93 62.8%
  • I would buy more then one

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Nah - I have the date on my watch

Votes: 28 18.9%

• Total voters
-
Joey,Couldn't you just pull down pictures of members cars from their photo galleries or from some of the pictures of the cars on the postings? A lot of these pics look to be of great quality as for the color and clarity.

Thats my plan.

OK, guys. So I got fat fingers. They did it in 2007. On Moparts.com.
Go to the site and look on the pictures pages. Under the 2007 section
is the calander.
It could be done that way to show more members cars.
Maybe a month could be done for the work in progress. Maybe december.
Thats when most of the work is done.
Just a thought. What you say, Joey?

I expect on some pages I could do several photos on a page while featuring others on a page by themselves.

We have to have in excess of 200 sold for me to consider this.

I have the date on my watch? What's a watch? I use a cell phone...
Cool idea with the members cars, it's got to have stats too though

Uh oh... we only have 94 votes. 62 votes for people who want one calender and for people who want more than one is 16 votes. So lets say 2X16=32.

I'll take one... I agree with the others here that said they don't want to have to look at Chevys or Fords for 10 months out of the year and look at Mopars for only 2!

I would take one but it has to have Canadian holidays marked on it too. Yes I'm an old fussy Canuk.

The local Chrysler dealership gave away Mopar calenders last year. I had it hanging in the shop all year. It was Mopar dragsters however and a few muscle cars.

We are about to hit 100 :happy10:, I sure hope some members jump in on this so we can finally have our day planer and pictures to share with our folks at home :clock:
I am jumping behind Leanna for a bump on this thread this morning in hopes of giving some support :happy10::happy10:

I would take 2, seeing how Ma MOPAR has started charging $18 for their calander at my local dealership.

i voted one but the more i think about it i would take 2 one for the shop at home and one for the shop at work.

Id probably take two! One for home one for work. My 72 swinger is no where ready yet but how about including a good looking yellow Bee.

Attachments

• 100_2258.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 123
lets do this not 6 month from now and anybody whos a member
here there car is fine with me abodys are first pic

-
Back