-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm sure that most are tuned in on the Fabo Car that members here are building for the purpose of getting the FABO name out and the eventual end a charity donation for some less fortunate children. We will be needing some parts. Some you may have and can afford to donate and some of you may need money for. Not a problem as we all have life to deal with so as i post our needs if you have an item needed and can donate, right on. If you need money tell us how much. If you know of any parts we're wanting for the project tell us where as that will be a big part of the participation. We want all to be able to participate no matter at what level. Several of us hate to hog a good feeling so chime in when you can and help as you can and thank you in advance. I'll post later on the general board the idea of one of our members for an eventual charity.

If the build direction goes stroker I have a set of 198 rods i,ve been sitting on that are resized and have the .010 bearings will hold till i see build direction. these are popular with 2.2 turbo pistons in a 225 build i hear

tell me this aint crazy. if we could get each region to build a fabo car and have a fabo race off. lol kind of like itt tech

What is the FABO car and what are you starting from condition-wise?
Any pics?
C

Check out the post on the "General Discussion" Board at the top sticky. "MeMike, I think it's time...." This will bring you up to speed. Further announcements to be forth coming.

I like it Daredevil, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back