FABO gathering place at Monster Mopar Weekend

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just sent Josh a PM to see if it was ok to hang the FABO banner (if I get it in time) near my car on the show field. I will have my EZ up set up also. Thought this might be a good place for a meet-n-greet.

Joeychgo was having a banner made and was going to drop ship it to me. Supposed to get some FABO handouts also.

With all the road construction on 465 I got some directions
from a freind that was there for the drag races

Off 465 take 10th Street exit West
Turn right on Raceway Road
Go 3 + or - miles you will see some large gas storage tanks
(Indiana thing landmarks) turn left at the storage tanks
this take you to the raceway

Just sent Josh a PM to see if it was ok to hang the FABO banner (if I get it in time) near my car on the show field. I will have my EZ up set up also. Thought this might be a good place for a meet-n-greet.

Joeychgo was having a banner made and was going to drop ship it to me. Supposed to get some FABO handouts also.

I will be riding with you Tony :D This sounds like a good idea and if we need to bring my big Chrysler to get everything there we can do it brother. :D
I hope to be seeing a post soon that the fabo banner made it in time for Friday :cheers:

Banner is on it's way to my place!

Joey didn't send any handouts........we'll use word of mouth....always
works great.

Cool! make room for a green dart! I'll also have an EZ UP with me.
Nice to have each other watch over each others cars.
Would hate to have some scum bag stealing parts off of cars.
safety in numbers and extra eyes!

Just got the ok from Josh to have the banner and a place for FABO
members to gather near my car on the judged show car field.

Look for the banner or my 'Cuda. Will have an EZ up set up to keep us out
of the elements.

On the show field -- what a great place to be! Small Block asked me to bring my banner too assuming you'll have room for it at the gathering spot, and Memike has extra room for a chunk of PVC in the van :-D. It's pretty big -- see my sig picture -- so let me know if it's a yay or a nay. I'm not going as a vendor or setting up a table so it can just as easily stay at home.

On the show field -- what a great place to be! Small Block asked me to bring my banner too assuming you'll have room for it at the gathering spot, and Memike has extra room for a chunk of PVC in the van :-D. It's pretty big -- see my sig picture -- so let me know if it's a yay or a nay. I'm not going as a vendor or setting up a table so it can just as easily stay at home.

Bring it

I have metal posts to "hang" it or we may install it on the EZ up

Here's your name tag I have waiting for you

Attachments

• CudaChick1968FaboCard (Medium).jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 131
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! That's as cool as the business cards you did for me. Thanks Tony!!

You've gone well above and beyond the call as far as the whole weekend is concerned, and I have a feeling you're going to be a wonderful host. If you can think of anything else I need to bring along, just say the word ... I have a monstrous rolling cooler too.

i am leaving town 6 am friday will be there about 9 am
hope to meet a bunch of u fabo members
and will be back on saturday
i hope the swap meet rocks got a car to finish

I'm excited for you all. Now I'm wishing I was going. Got a wedding to go to on Saturday and a All Mopar mini nats on Sunday at the local drag strip. Have fun all. I'll meet you all someday. toolmanmike

-
Back