FABO Member collage

-
First organize your parts (i thought your parts collection looked well organized) but with that said I am looking for a pebble to throw your way Rani :D

This is not dun by a long shot :cheers: time and enthusiasm will build this great wall hanger :happy1: keep it up 360!! it will move forward one step at a time :happy1:

:happy1: :drinkers::worthles: sent :)

Nothing new have been swamped with school only 2 weeks left in the quarter haven't got to do much with the duster so I've been a neglectful parent to both lately drives me nuts but just haven't had time

Bumps, wondering if you got any new pics. (A word of advice don't google image bumps :( )

Attachments

• funny-baby-thinking-cute-breasts.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 71
Nope I let this die due to lack of interest. Tons of views but only a handful of members responded. Thanks again everyone, it might not be as big as planned but poster size is better than nothing and will be shown with the car at shows.

Nope I let this die due to lack of interest. Tons of views but only a handful of members responded. Thanks again everyone, it might not be as big as planned but poster size is better than nothing and will be shown with the car at shows.

ahhh dang ...im feeling bad now and guilty :toimonst:

:dontknow: Find it hard to believe you can't get people to send you a pic of their car:wack:

Right? But o well economy is tough and that stamp man....lol I don't mind people are busy.

ahhh dang ...im feeling bad now and guilty :toimonst:

Don't we all have so much in our day to day that sending a pic can easily slip our minds. No harm no foul.

How big of a pic do you need (Im sure this was mentioned earlier... )

-
Back