FABO Member List

-

skybolt

Reaction score
I know there is an alphabetical listing of all FABO members on here somewhere but can't seem to find it. Anyone?

Go to the home page and scroll down and look at the list on the bottom left, but you probably know that already, It just shows who is on line at the time you are :-D

Thank you dingo77, I have never seen that before 8) There is a member here that is an Oldfart I must have missed him:-D

Go to the home page and scroll down and look at the list on the bottom left, but you probably know that already, It just shows who is on line at the time you are :-D

Thanks Memike. Thanks for your reply also but the one I was looking for is the one posted by dingo (complete directory). Thanks for your genuine interest in trying to help.

the link is located in your user cp under buddy/ignor list. your most welcome skybolt

the link is located in your user cp under buddy/ignor list. your most welcome skybolt

Yes,that is what I was looking for. I found it one other time and knew it was there but forgot how to navigate to it. Also forgot to take my sometimers medication this morning. A, what was I talking about? LOL Thanks again, most helpful.

-
Back