FABO Member Warning

-
Just a newbies 2 cents, did you pay him by PAYPAl or with a money order? Both of those offer means of getting your money back. Also a Postal Money Order involved in fraud brings the fed's in. 8 years ago I got scammed and since they dealt through the post office they are still in jail.

I definately dont condone the actions of the member WhiteTrash however if he indeed did break his back and is now paralized as Tincup has hinted at, WhiteTrash may indeed be 'angry at the world' for his sad turn of events in his life and may want to erase everything which had previously given him enjoyment... such as his project, this site and everything.

Now I dont want to even think of how I would deal with such a loss and I also dont want to try to guess on how he may be taking it.

I do hope he does take responsibility and get back to you and make it right. As well I do hope that if WhiteTrash did break his back, he is able to deal with his new situation.

T

C'mon guys, paralyzed?! I never got that impression from tincup's post. He got on line to remove stuff. If he fell on hard times, he could have at least communicated with the dude he beat for $1200 - Especially if he was going to use that guys money to pay his freakin' rent! Boo Hoo he has trouble telling people about his problem.....Again, C'MON!

Quit making excuses for this guy people! That's what's wrong with the world today. Everyone has a F'in excuse - Pity for the criminal, and no justice for the victim. sickening. What about the guy that got beat for $1200?? I would be nuclear pissed if it were my money! I'm sure most of you would be too.

C'mon guys, paralyzed?! I never got that impression from tincup's post. He got on line to remove stuff. If he fell on hard times, he could have at least communicated with the dude he beat for $1200 - Especially if he was going to use that guys money to pay his freakin' rent! Boo Hoo he has trouble telling people about his problem.....Again, C'MON!

Quit making excuses for this guy people! That's what's wrong with the world today. Everyone has a F'in excuse - Pity for the criminal, and no justice for the victim. sickening. What about the guy that got beat for $1200?? I would be nuclear pissed if it were my money! I'm sure most of you would be too.

Agreed, even if he was severely injured he took the time to get on here and delete all of his pictures out of the thread. The least he could do is send Cash a PM and advise what is going on.

white trash aka eric baxter.. still on run. last place known he was living was Georgia. (from Weymouth ma-lived in tiverton ri, fall river ma wesport ma) still has 64 pro touring valiant- saw it for sale on craigslist here n there. still owes me $2500. never gonna get it. he's a con artist haven't heard anything good about him. googled his name-

Well you could make an appointment to go
see his car and take it for a test drive.

gotta find him first.. no idea where he is
keep checking for that valiant to be sold- may be able to find him that way- must need money if hes trying to sell his car

He must not be too paralyzed if he is on the run like this...

Sorry for your guy's loss. Hopefully it will catch up with him someday...

x6

..and I know it is unpopular, but there should be a minimum amount of time or posts before you can sell ...crumbs, I looked at a car here in the high 5 figures and he had 4 posts...

What about putting a lien on his Valiant for the amount of money that he owes you? If I remember correctly how that process works, if he doesn't make good the deal or refund your money, you can collect on his car. If he does sell it in the meantime, you can collect what is owed to you out of what he gets for the car. Of course, I think you have to have documentation of the deal, such as a signed contract promising "x amount of money for such and such work". I don't think a verbal contract is sufficient, but with a little investigation you might figure something out.

What about putting a lien on his Valiant for the amount of money that he owes you? If I remember correctly how that process works, if he doesn't make good the deal or refund your money, you can collect on his car. If he does sell it in the meantime, you can collect what is owed to you out of what he gets for the car. Of course, I think you have to have documentation of the deal, such as a signed contract promising "x amount of money for such and such work". I don't think a verbal contract is sufficient, but with a little investigation you might figure something out.
Pretty sure you need a contract. Not to mention you can not just put a lien on something. Have to go to court and get a judgement first......

Your going to need a title to file a lien, don't go for any "test drives" either. That will get you a grand theft auto charge.
A mechanics lien is applicable when you keep the car.
It sucks, but some educations cost more than others.

Pretty sure you need a contract. Not to mention you can not just put a lien on something. Have to go to court and get a judgement first......

Yeah, you're right. That would cost much more money that is at stake here. Well, it was a thought anyway.

-
Back