Fabo members going to indy

-

swifter

Reaction score
OK Let's get together with an idea to identify ourselves to each other Such as: FABO shirt on front pass. seat-----FABO written on a sign put on the dash-----FABO sign put on front license plate-- someone come up with a brainstorm idea--i would like to meet you guy's ----ANYONE HERE WHIP UP SOME STICKERS AND GET THEM OUT IN A WEEK OR TWO??? Steve

Members were at the Canada car show and parked a couple cars away from each other and didn't know it till they posted pic's here that they were parked almost next to each other--Also I wouldn't mind getting us all together to go on one of the cruises Josh is having during the event--Steve

Steve, Nella and I will be wearing our shirts and will post a sign in "Sunfish" for all to see. I would like to be able to park together if possible, or rally around a central location if anybody knows the layout. This is at IRP right?? Or Lucas Oil Raceway as they call it now?? It's been a while since I've been there and don't know how Josh is laying it out, but I'll do my best to find everybody. It won't be hard to identify Nella, she'll probably be the only teenage girl in a wheelchair!! Geof

-
Back