FABO members...Quit being rude to newbie members!

-
What pulls my trigger is when a 10 year member posts something for sale and I ask politely to post pictures or I will have to remove it... then he gets mad and name calling get thrown at me for calling him out... so I re-read how I wrote it out and there was no reason to jump me for helping this site.

I am a polite person, I am fair, but it yanks my chain .
Twern't me I'm only on year six.

What pulls my trigger is when a 10 year member posts something for sale and I ask politely to post pictures or I will have to remove it... then he gets mad and name calling get thrown at me for calling him out... so I re-read how I wrote it out and there was no reason to jump me for helping this site.

I am a polite person, I am fair, but it yanks my chain .
Name calling seems to be a favorite past time of a few on here. Someone makes a statement, more of an opinion actually and the weak one comes out from under their rock and starts with the condesending comments and name calling. Very weak person.

Unless you met a GS 455 Stage 1. In 1978 at the Buick dealer in my town, the Bartlett family brought their green GS in. I helped another mechanic pull the motor and asked what was up. Gary said it needed a new short block. A few weeks later the engine is all put back together, Tony the ASM asks me to test drive it. Sure no big deal. "Dont let it get away from you Goots!" (my nickname at the dealership.) I still remember the thrust as I slowly pushed my foot down on Main st. Out in the parking lot was my 68 383 RR. It wouldnt have stood a chance.

I covered my Butt! I said Most, HAHAHA
and I confirm the stage 1 is a great muscle car.

When I join a new forum I really try to get the lay of the land before I make my first post. In past years I have joined a Jeep forum to get some help when I was doing an in-frame overhaul on my '99 Laredo. Did the same when I got my '87 F350 dually. I was much more familiar with the Ford but I still needed some wiring diagrams and fuel pump info to make a few repairs.

What irks me is the new guy who asks for info then argues with an experienced forum member about his suggestions. Some of these guys get right in your face. FU buster.

When I join a new forum I really try to get the lay of the land before I make my first post. In past years I have joined a Jeep forum to get some help when I was doing an in-frame overhaul on my '99 Laredo. Did the same when I got my '87 F350 dually. I was much more familiar with the Ford but I still needed some wiring diagrams and fuel pump info to make a few repairs.

What irks me is the new guy who asks for info then argues with an experienced forum member about his suggestions. Some of these guys get right in your face. FU buster.
Agree. My biggest complaint.

I'm not really the type of person to talk **** to another mopar guy or gal ( they, them, whatever the **** their pronoun is) especially if they're new & just wanting to learn. But I have seen some seriously stupid words written, argumentative, triggered all around get the Hell out of here type of fools, (mostly old stuff)
99% of you guys are good !
And Hell I know I make mistakes, so I try hard not to judge others

I had a friend that drove a 64 galaxie 4 door and no problem with the ladies, they just loved him. I believe it had something to do with his anatomy. I had a 57 star chief 2 door and I could muster one maybe two at times

-
Back