FABO Teachers?????

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Classes have started up and I am looking for a K-12 grade teacher to answer some questions for me. Since out school system is closed right now I can't contact anyone. I am wondersing if any we have any FABO members that are teachers. If so could you please PM and I will send you the questions. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

MeMikeJr my oldest son taught grade school and is know in school getting his degree.
I hope you find a top tec teacher to help you out with the K-12 grade teaching skills you need .

Yea I am a proud dad.:love5:

MeMikeJr my oldest son taught grade school and is know in school getting his degree.
I hope you find a top tec teacher to help you out with the K-12 grade teaching skills you need .

Yea I am a proud dad.:love5:
YEAH!!! I am sure you are a proud dad. I am a proud mom because my son is starting back college in the Fall to finish pursuing his nursing degree. =D>:toothy8:

YEAH!!! I am sure you are a proud dad. I am a proud mom because my son is starting back college in the Fall to finish pursuing his nursing degree. =D>:toothy8:
A smart move imo, There is a shortage and a big demand for male nurses =D> He will find work anywhere Betty, but I bet you knew that already =D>

A smart move imo, There is a shortage and a big demand for male nurses =D> He will find work anywhere Betty, but I bet you knew that already =D>

Yeah. He just needs lots of motivation and encouragment right now. Clay works 40-50 hours a week second shift and is going to keep the job plus go to school during the day. He doesn't think he can do it. You are talking about a child who use to cry when he didn't make 100's on his assignments and was number 10 in his class of over 300. I told him if his mom could do it he could. In five months I will have my Bachelor's. YEE HAW!!!!!

In five months you will have your Bachelor's :shaking2::tongue9:
Dang Betty :rock::rock: I would say YEE HAW! to :colors::cheers:
You have been hitting the books :study::study:
Congratulations :thumleft:

I hope you can find the help you are looking for :-k, Wish I could be of some help, Hopefully someone will chime in soon.
In the mean time enjoy your strongend, I don't have week ends :thumblef:

-
Back