Fabo the 340 Demon Kitty FOUR Years Later...

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Wow, can you believe that it's been FOUR years to the day since we found a little injured kitten on that Ford car lot? Four years since KrazyKuda drove over an hour to meet up with people he didn't know and, with help from many of you out there, made sure this little kitten got the medical aid it sorely needed! For those of you who don't know the story, here's the link: Found an injured kitten... I warn you, it's rather long, but it is a good example of many people separated by distance coming together to support a worthy cause, and in the end it had a very happy ending! My wife Angie (MommaCat) and I will be forever grateful to Karl and all those who pitched in to help save our little Fabo kitty. I have attached some pics from back when we first found her, as well as some more recent pictures so you can see how she's doing.

LittleKitty.jpg

Fabo milk 1b.jpg

Karl actually provided the above picture after he had picked her up...

LongKitty.jpg

SleepyKitty.jpg

Fabo+Will.png

Fraidy+Fabo.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, he got happy, and just a little chubby too!! Great to see him living the good life!!

I saved a kitten from certain death when I worked at a factory waaay back when!! He turned out to be the best cat, so animated and intuitive!! He lived the full life of legend, from rags to riches, and peacefully walked off and never came back one day when he was 18 years old!!

Hope FABO enjoys a long happy life filled with all of his favorite things!!!

RRR, hows that cat you took care of?

I remember FABO!
He made an appearance at Monster Mopar in Indy!
My wife fell in love with him! Good to know he's still doing good.

What a beautiful kitty and a happy story! I'm glad you shared this. It's a prime example of the kindness and generosity of this site's amazing members.
Live long and prosper FABO Kitty!!

What a beautiful kitty and a happy story! I'm glad you shared this. It's a prime example of the kindness and generosity of this site's amazing members.
Live long and prosper FABO Kitty!!

Fabo wanted me to tell you "Peace and long life!" Of course, she also wanted me to tell you that she's supposed to say that part first, but she appreciates the sentiment anyway. She's actually a very sci-fi oriented cat. Anytime we're watching ANYTHING sci-fi, she's right there on the couch watching with us!

She looks nice and spoiled... Like she should be...

I will never forget when I gave her back and seeing the look of worry on Angie's face disappear when she saw how good Fabo looked... She was like a mother lion that just reunited with her lost cub, taking her in her arms and tucking her in her coat to keep her warm....

Luckily all of that trauma didn't affect her growing to full size... She's looks great...

Coincidentally, I have to see Dr. Loxtercamp this morning... My dog has an ear infection that we're treating and have a follow-up appt... Hopefully, I will remember to give him an update on Fabo kitty...

Thanks for posting the new pictures...

Coincidentally, I have to see Dr. Loxtercamp this morning... My dog has an ear infection that we're treating and have a follow-up appt... Hopefully, I will remember to give him an update on Fabo kitty...

Thanks for posting the new pictures...

Hope your dog gets to feeling better!

Fabo wanted me to tell you "Peace and long life!" Of course, she also wanted me to tell you that she's supposed to say that part first, but she appreciates the sentiment anyway. She's actually a very sci-fi oriented cat. Anytime we're watching ANYTHING sci-fi, she's right there on the couch watching with us!
If your like oldie moldies.... BBC AMERICA doing Star Trek tos and next gen marathon today.

I showed the four latest pictures of Fabo to Dr. Loxtercamp today and he enjoyed seeing them and thanked me for showing him... :thankyou:

He's glad to see her full grown, happy and healthy in a good home... :thumbsup:

If your like oldie moldies.... BBC AMERICA doing Star Trek tos and next gen marathon today.

That is probably what we'd be watching if we still had cable. We cut cable a couple years ago, and just have internet now. But, Netflix has pretty much all of the series and movies, so we've been binging there. Thanks for the info, though!

Here's little FABO at Mopar Monster Weekend in 2012 on a member's shoulder. She was so tiny, but her motor just purred of contentment....:)

You guys have given her a forever home.....Kudos to KK for jumping in to help!!

Sept 2012 091 (Small).jpg

Here's little FABO at Mopar Monster Weekend in 2012 on a member's shoulder. She was so tiny, but her motor just purred of contentment....:)

You guys have given her a forever home.....Kudos to KK for jumping in to help!!

View attachment 1714966249
That looks like Kegan!
All I know is FABO kitty had to be pried out of my wife's arms that day!
I don't think to many animals would be in a bad place around here.

-
Back