Fabo the 340 Demon Kitty update

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Earlier this month, Karl let me know someone was asking about Fabo, the kitten we helped rescue nearly six (yes SIX!!!) years ago, and it reminded me that I really haven't posted any updates on her lately. I had a bunch of photos of her on my last phone, but the SD card got corrupted and I lost them. Here are a few I have now, and I'll try to update more when I can.

20180330_220930.jpg

Cats love when we catch them in compromising positions!

20180327_075051.jpg

Posted in another thread, too.

20171103_101558.jpg

Still getting along well with Fraidy!

Yep, someone was asking about Fabo this week, I forgot where :popcorn: Great to see he is on all fours and enjoying life :thumbsup:

Earlier this month, Karl let me know someone was asking about Fabo, the kitten we helped rescue nearly six (yes SIX!!!) years ago, and it reminded me that I really haven't posted any updates on her lately. I had a bunch of photos of her on my last phone, but the SD card got corrupted and I lost them. Here are a few I have now, and I'll try to update more when I can.

View attachment 1715159297
Cats love when we catch them in compromising positions!

View attachment 1715159299
Posted in another thread, too.

View attachment 1715159301
Still getting along well with Fraidy!
I had asked about her a couple of weeks ago when I saw a picture of a cat on somebody's shoulder in some thread. Asked about her and got updated on the old thread about her. Heartwarming story to say the least. I'm an animal lover myself. We have 9 cats and 1 dog who were all strays. FABO is looking very well and content. Thanks for taking the time to update.

-
Back