Failed........again........

-
do you live in one of the medical weed states? if so have you considered going that route far less dangerous

No, I think he lives in one of the LEGAL weed states!
Legal but......no way to get it legally. Have tried it in the past. Other than helping the sleep troubles slightly did nothing for the pain. Getting off of the pain meds is more than likely not going to happen. I recently upped the dosage of the oxycontin. If the damn things were not so much $$ I would be asking him about upping it again. My co-pay, I get them mail order, enough for 3 months at a time, doubled when I went from the 10's to the 20's. $105 a month for the little bastards.
As the melatonin, that was the last thing I have tried. Like most of the sleeping stuff I tried it worked....when I first tried it. Now, very hit or miss. More miss than hit. And when I take it and do not really sleep that night the next morning is spent in the fog. I ask my doc every other month or so about anything new. There is a few things I have not tried but the health insurance company has balked at covering these things.....and the doc has said I would more than likely have some pretty serious hallucinations on them. When I do sleep now I often have some pretty vivid dreams, part of the fun of being bi-polar is your brain will often throw these bizarre thoughts out there in an attempt to slow it self down. So I get visited by the guy with the leaf blower and his buddy with the chain saw when I do sleep sometimes. And if the brain is really in overdrive the bagpipe player shows up.

Ink is the first number how much Tylenol is in the hydrocodone.

Ink is the first number how much Tylenol is in the hydrocodone.
Yes it is. Keep in mind that if you take any over the counter stuff with it in it you need to include that as well. When I was taking hydrocodone I was also taking Alieve with it so I was way over the maximum dosage...

Yes it is. Keep in mind that if you take any over the counter stuff with it in it you need to include that as well. When I was taking hydrocodone I was also taking Alieve with it so I was way over the maximum dosage...

I am only taking the pain med. But I do take aspirin 81 mg every night,nothing else other than my regular meds for diabetes

So much for that. Just called to schedule an appointment, he is no longer with the clinic.....guy that answered the phone has no idea where he went.....

do you live in one of the medical weed states? if so have you considered going that route far less dangerous
yes worked for me,have constant pain from dirt bike injury and tried alot of stuff and weed was the best non addictive medicine .prayin for ya bud....

You complain a lot..

Really?! The guy is trying to talk his way out of a bad place for lack of better terminology, and you say something like that?! No offense to others reading, but your an insensitive prick if I've ever seen one!

ask about nucynta , i was on the lortab 10's , did nuthin for the pain , went to 4 morphine 10mg's a day 2 ir 2er , nuthin , went to fentanyl pain patch , tripped my brains out , then to the nucynta 75 ir , constapation & hallucination stopped , its an opiate & will knock the wind out of ur sails but did work for the pain for me . 5 protruded discs , extensive nerve damage , 42 years of high mileage & no mercy ( human forklift) . I hate pain pills......i hope you can get some relief man

Ink with you being 108 years old you are going to have achs and pains lol. I myself am a used up 58 year old. Had my first back surgery at 28 from barefoot water sking and climb poles for ma bell.In last 5 or 6 years have had two neck surgery and have alot of hardware (plates & screws) in there and still very little relielf. Took percoset for awhile and physical therephy quite a bit with no relief. My MD sent to pain management who put me on morphine and I could not function and told me had to stop sleep meds or could stop breathing at night so came off morphine. Now on hydrocodon 7.5/500 and it cuts pain by about 50% or less but can't stand the morphine. I feel your pain and wish I could find some relief also. I say if I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself. One day at a time.

I can not be held responsible for any one I offend on the site. ..

So why do you get a free pass? There was a person complaining about his job a few weeks ago and everybody gave him crap, younggun2.0 if i remember correctly.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=217430&page=4

he was venting about his job and you replied, "i hear walmart is hiring, ....just saying" you set a precedent and you are always talking about people being allowed to speak there mind, you dont know his situation.
with that being said i dont want to hear that you have a drug problem.

My mom was an RN who got hooked on OXY and HYRDOCODONE she lost her job,our house, nusring license and everything else. I had to drop out of school to pay bills and feed her and my brother and sister, that was 15 years ago and since she has moved into all four of her kids houses and been kicked out at least twice each she is now in a shelter and I wish she could be normal so i could have my mom back but those lies about the pain killers still perpetuate, it wont end, and the longer it goes on the more your brain turns to jello.

My brother..was making 70k a year, had a beautiful wife, two smart obedient kids, new cars, nice house almost paid off and he got hooked on pain killers. He just got out of prison for trying to get them from a pharmacy. Needless to say he doesn't have any of that now and works at subway.

I understand this stuff is strong.

PAIN IS A SYMPTOM NOT A DISEASE OR ANYTHING ELSE NO ONE TOLD YOU TO DO DUMB STUFF AS A KID

Those drugs only lead to needing more and more everyday, period.

I don't know if you have a family(wife/kids/dogs) but if you do I hope you think about this, don't turn into my mom or brother. From one human to another I truly hope you stop taking pills and get stronger, we can do anything we set our minds to, if it doesn't happen we have to wonder if we really tried.

I tell all the young people I know the dumb stuff you do as a young person will effect you for the rest of your life...don't do dumb stuff. I'm thankful the dumb stuff I did didn't effect me...I'm 56 now and work out and try to stay healthy. If I don't work out I feel it. Healty diet and working out can go along way in mental and physical health. I wish you the best. Thankfully I take no medicines of any type. Not too many 'old' people can say that, sadly.

So why do you get a free pass? There was a person complaining about his job a few weeks ago and everybody gave him crap, younggun2.0 if i remember correctly.

he was venting about his job and you replied, "i hear walmart is hiring, ....just saying" you set a precedent and you are always talking about people being allowed to speak there mind, you dont know his situation.

My mom was an RN who got hooked on OXY and HYRDOCODONE she lost her job,our house, nusring license and everything else. I had to drop out of school to pay bills and feed her and my brother and sister, that was 15 years ago and since she has moved into all four of her kids houses and been kicked out at least twice each she is now in a shelter and I wish she could be normal so i could have my mom back but those lies about the pain killers still perpetuate, it wont end, and the longer it goes on the more your brain turns to jello.

My brother..was making 70k a year, had a beautiful wife, two smart obedient kids, new cars, nice house almost paid off and he got hooked on pain killers. He just got out of prison for trying to get them from a pharmacy. Needless to say he doesn't have any of that now and works at subway.

PAIN IS A SYMPTOM NOT A DISEASE OR ANYTHING ELSE NO ONE TOLD YOU TO DO DUMB STUFF AS A KID

I don't know if you have a family(wife/kids/dogs) but if you do I hope you think about this, don't turn into my mom or brother. From one human to another I truly hope you stop taking pills and get stronger, we can do anything we set our minds to, if it doesn't happen we have to wonder if we really tried.

Since when is bitching about a job and talking about a problem similar? The kid was ranting, ink is posting in hopes of finding someone that overcame this and how. Yes, ink can be an *** at times. Does that take away his right to seek assistance? No. That being said. I'm out.

I take offense to what you say and if you have some medical research done by a place like John Hopkins, the Mayo Clinic or a place recognized and lisensed by the AMA to prove your point I would like to see it.

I have been on pain killers every since 2004 when I was ran over by a car while on foot. Today I take less than 30% of what I took during the first year and half of what I took a year ago. I am still taking the same kind and strength of pain killers today just not as often and not every day. If the pain management doctor is doing his job he is testing your urine and doing blood work the residual will tell him what is going on. By the way my doctor was in the top 5% of his class and was trained at the Mayo Clinic. Where is your expert training from?

Was your mom that was hooked on OXY and HYRDOCODONE having them prescribed by a doctor or was she dipping in to the till? Tell us the rest of the story on how she got to that point.

Your brother was hooked on pain killers too? How did he get that way? Obviously he went to prison for trying to obtain them illegally without a proper prescription. Tell us the rest of the story on how he got to that point.

There is no excuse for dope heads that take them just for the joy they experience but there is relief for people that need them and have the correct balance to be able to have a more productive life. Is it accurate that when a person takes their first drink of alcohol they will be an alcoholic? To put it frankly you need to quit stereotyping period.

How you doing today ink?
Doing well, Thanks for asking.

ask about nucynta , i was on the lortab 10's , did nuthin for the pain , went to 4 morphine 10mg's a day 2 ir 2er , nuthin , went to fentanyl pain patch , tripped my brains out , then to the nucynta 75 ir , constapation & hallucination stopped , its an opiate & will knock the wind out of ur sails but did work for the pain for me . 5 protruded discs , extensive nerve damage , 42 years of high mileage & no mercy ( human forklift) . I hate pain pills......i hope you can get some relief man
Did the patch make you hurl? Have not tried it yet, wife was on it for a while and got pretty damn sick from it. Seems like damn near every one of the pain killers is good at forming a concrete plug up your arse. Dman mail order pharmacy screwed up the order for the "poop juice" as I call it, seems like no matter who many times we tell them that if it is coming to our house it has to go FedEX/UPS they just can't get it straight.
Ink with you being 108 years old you are going to have achs and pains lol. I myself am a used up 58 year old. Had my first back surgery at 28 from barefoot water sking and climb poles for ma bell.In last 5 or 6 years have had two neck surgery and have alot of hardware (plates & screws) in there and still very little relielf. Took percoset for awhile and physical therephy quite a bit with no relief. My MD sent to pain management who put me on morphine and I could not function and told me had to stop sleep meds or could stop breathing at night so came off morphine. Now on hydrocodon 7.5/500 and it cuts pain by about 50% or less but can't stand the morphine. I feel your pain and wish I could find some relief also. I say if I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself. One day at a time.
Age is a *****, that is for sure. Barefoot water skiing, I could see where that would tear you up a bit. Physical therapy is such a frigging joke. Last therapist I saw asked me what exercise I have been given for my back. After I showed him he wanted to know what kind of idiot would give some one with stenosis exercises that bend your spine backwards.
Yes, ink can be an *** at times.
Thank You

the nucynta is 100% better than the others regarding constipation , its bad enough dealing with the pain then not being able to take a dump either lol . nausea was very early on with it but i adjusted quickly after a couple days & pretty much non existent now . I have a very high tolerance for pain medication & so far the nucynta seems to be the most effective with the least side effects . I have detoxed myself off the hydrocodone , oxycodone , morphine and fentanyl . Having done all this over the past 1.5 years & almost losing my wife & kids to divorce it hasnt been easy . People can say all they want about pain but until you own it there is no way to describe everything that is associated with it . Hang in there man & dont give up , just because you failed a few times it doesnt make you a failure as a man . you can get through this , a day , an hour , or a minute at a time....

-
Back