fan shroud for 67 with 22"

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fan shroud for a 67 273 A Body in the shed. Let me check it out tomorrow and make sure there are no cracks or other damage, and I'll check the numbers for ya too. I have the radiator too.
What does something like this shroud usually go for?

George

I have seen Nice ones at Carlisle Cheap. (so I'm kicking my self for not buying one although I wasn't sure at the time which one would fit) Reproduction shrouds are very expensive. I am interested in the radiator also.

Brian..

67 Barracuda-
The shroud I have is number 2785614 and it is PERFECT. No cracks, no chips, not warped. Part number and Pentastar emblem are both clearly visible, and the mounting holes are not wallowed out.

The radiator is number 2785973. It was recently in a radiator shop, and I was told it is "ready to go". Now, I bought this radiator as part of a larger purchase, so I have no first hand knowledge as to it's condition, but it looks very nice and clean on the inside. I don't see any green areas on the outside that would indicate a leak, and the mounting brackets are not cut, bent or rotted. It also has an original 3 rib rubber overflow hose and retainer clips on it if you're looking for restoration parts. It was removed from a running, driving car because the owner installed a BCool aluminum unit.
I will sell the both pieces to you for $250 plus shipping.
The shroud alone would be $125, and the radiator alone would be $125.

Let me know if you need pictures, or if you decide to buy the pieces, I accept Paypal.

Thanks,
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back