Fantasy Football ?

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Just a random thread on who is a sucker for fantasy football...... I know I am addicted....been on the same league for 4 years now... we do it just for fun and smack talk and braggin rights.... we just started the "keeper" league last year so I am keeping Payton Manning but give up a 7 round draft pic for him... hmmm... oh well.... let me know who is a player !

-RPM

Ya i think we have a full roster Stan, but if anything ever came up i would let ya know ! Cant believe were the only Fantasy footballers..... weird...

-RPM

Same League for six years...we're expanding to 12 teams from 10 this year...should separate the men from the boys once the injury bug starts affecting teams as the talent pool won't be anywhere near as deep... We do play for a little bit of dinero just to add that extra dimension...LOL

Ray

No, not me. Pretty much the only sport I am into is racing.
All of those other sports only require one ball!

Been playing for 3 years. My son & I are playing against each other this year. He took Tom brady as his first pick :angry7: He's bummed... (GO STEELERS-Stomp the Browns).

Been doing the free stuff on line for a years...help dad with his team last year...$170 buy in. He came in forth and won one week...got his money back...He helped me this year...(same group) and I got first pick...Took Romo...everyone called me a Dumba$$$ well we'll see...oh our league is POINTS only! Now that is tough!!!!

Been playing for 5 years in a moneyleague, and then I have 2 teams on espn with my son, and then another 4 for just me. Think Im addicted? And 68340fish this is for you ..... Here we go Brownies here we go Woof Woof!!! Now anyone that reads this will know where the name Badawg comes from!

Badawg --No biscuits for you!! Good luck Sunday night. Should be a good one.

lol. Good luck to you guys too. Just hope its a good game regardless!

-
Back