FARMINGTON 11 May Who's going

-
im planning on being there i hope i can scroung up some cash for swap meet if anybodys going that has a nice front lower valence for a 70 dart let me know.

It's always a great show, Will be bringing items to big to ship from 68 Cuda vert. Yell if you need something specific.

I'm going to be there with bells on hoping I can find some 66 Valiant parts or late model A parts for disk conversion

Myself and 2 others from Durham NC will be there. We will be driving my 73 Scamp, 70 Duster and a 72 Swinger. Hope for good weather!

yeah heres another that will be there lord willing:D

I will be vending, We can meet at my space at noon. will have Green Easy-up. If anyone is looking for something specific, let me know before I load the truck.

i'll be there selling some rare parts...

I'm planning on going. My car isn't going to be finished in time to show it off, so I'm going to go and see what's around.

I'm planning on going. My car isn't going to be finished in time to show it off, so I'm going to go and see what's around.

I'm in the same boat but l plan on going. The NC Plymouth club (I just joined) will holding one of their meeting there and l plan to attend.

I'm in the same boat but l plan on going. The NC Plymouth club (I just joined) will holding one of their meeting there and l plan to attend.

what's the deal with this club? Never heard of it before. Where are they out of, meetings locations, etc.?

what's the deal with this club? Never heard of it before. Where are they out of, meetings locations, etc.?
We have a MOPAR Club in western nc,
Mountain Gateway Mopar Association, we meet every third Thursday of the month in Marion NC, and are having a show the 18th of this month at McDowell Tech:burnout:

This is their website http://clubs.hemmings.com/carolinaplymouth/

It's been a while but I'm just getting back in to the Mopar scene so I don't know too many of you folks in this area and I look forward to meeting some of you all!

My name is Matt and I 'll be wearing a gray T-shirt that says "ONE BAD FISH!" :D

Hey Guys

Truck is loaded, thought I would list some stuff I'm bringing

4 15x7 rallies with BFGs
2 15 x 8 steel wheels
Edlebrock SB heads New
W2 heads
W2 Intake
2 unsilenced air cleaners
AMD trunk floor A body
AMD Trunk extensions 67-69 cuda
AMD Rear Valance 67-69 Cuda
AMD outer wheel houses