Farmington Ia !!!

-

71dart

Reaction score
Hey Brett, I still plan on being at Farmington this Sunday for the Car show/festival, see ya there!

Mike

Hey Mike, what time you gonna be there? I'm going to try and find a tent type shade thing to sit under tonight. There is not many palces to set one up so I'm going a little early to hopefully get a spot where I can set one up. It get's a little hot there. If you read this before 5pm sat call me at 1 800 584 7039 ask for Brett Johnson. If not call me tonight at 319 470 2873.

I met 71Dart ( Mike ) yesterday at the car show. He was a real nice guy. His Dart looks great. Plus he did his own paint job and it looked great. I couldn't believe how nice it turned out. I didn't get a chance to say good bye at the end so I thought I would do a little post here.

Thanks for coming Mike!

I won 60 to 69 street machine and the Viper won 1990 to 2004 original.

Brett,it was great meeting you! We seem to have gotten away without saying see ya later either. I ended up getting 2nd in 70-79 street machine. Lost to my buddy in the pro street camaro. See ya at Fred Gibb in August for sure but maybe sooner. And thanks for the compliments on the car.

Mike

-
Back