Fast EZ EFI info pictures

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
I'm considering using the Fast EZ EFI on my built 400 BUT I'm not a big fan of looking at wiring and electronics pictures of this installed would be great and any suggestion on cleaning up the harnesses etc

Attachments

• DSCF0470.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 297
I've seen pictures of engines with the wiring placed under the plenum that looked pretty clean. The real giveaway will be the large fuel lines that come in at funny locations.

I've seen pictures of engines with the wiring placed under the plenum that looked pretty clean. The real giveaway will be the large fuel lines that come in at funny locations.

I can send phone pics. but the fast systems are universally designed around Chevrolets. you have to do a lot of altering it anyway. that depends on you. I wanted to be able to access everything on mine, and was to worried somewhat about looks. it`s kinda busy on the inside pass. front fender, altho I`m happy w/it. the external pump is loud, but can`t be heard when the engine is running. I put the reg., fuel gage, filter on top of the inner fender. have two 1/2" filters and two 1/2" pickups out the rear of the new tank, so it`s filtered before it hits the pump w/ plenty of volume. ----bob

It's not an EZ system but it is a FAST system. I ran everything through a 2" hole hidden behind the Passenger side Cylinder head as low as possible. Of course a big black grommet is going to be difficult to hide on a white firewall, your engine compartment really looks nice and clean...good job.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 168
-
Back