Fast & Furious 7 filming?

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Supposedly this picture was taken from the set :shruggy:

a8WyKLZ_460s.jpg

What the "BLEEP" did they do to that poor Charger now ? !

Yea they are filming for a 2014 release. 4-5-6 all took place prior to 3 and 7 will now take place after 3. I've heard it will be the last one.

I have yet to get to see the last one they made, but aside from Tokyo and 2 fast I really love this franchise, its just real good Hollywood dramatized car guy movies.

P.s my son is named Dominic for the fact that I loved Vin Diesels character always loved Mopars and his name was Dominic Toreto

Don't get me wrong , I own all the movies . It's just what they keep doing to that Charger that drives me crazy sometimes . Yah gotta love the way they glamorize street racing though . It was never like that when I was younger . If it was then I'd probably still be doing it . lol

More Hollywood stupidness.

More Hollywood stupidness.

x2..

There was just too much hollywood in the new one.... :banghead:

Most of the stunts you say, "there's no way someone could do that..." :finga:

They are more of an action film now than about the car culture... :wack:

its really too bad that these days, people spend a great amount of time looking for these cars to buy and restore, to save them , and these jackasses go out and spend an enormous amount of money buying them up only to use them as toilet paper for some stupid *** movie , destroying them. I don't care how far gone they think they are, most are probably in good shape , or they wouldn't be buying them. a 70 charger came up for sale on CL right around the time they were to start filming at pikes peak, 3,000 bucks, mostly complete car, I made the call, I was on my way when they called back and said sorry, we sold it. to this day , I often wonder if it ended up in the movie and then destroyed. I wont even watch that garbage for free

Attachments

• f7f.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 178
That picture was taken here in Colorado during the filming last year. They did multiple road closures to get the scenes right. Sad to see original cars hacked up so badly:banghead:

Dave,

That picture was taken here in Colorado during the filming last year. They did multiple road closures to get the scenes right. Sad to see original cars hacked up so badly:banghead:

Dave,

yep that's right on the pikes peak highway . I lived about 20 miles from there at the time.

and those chargers were all chevy powered. in fact all the mopars those movies are chevy powered.

yep that's right on the pikes peak highway . I lived about 20 miles from there at the time. and those chargers were all chevy powered. in fact all the mopars those movies are chevy powered.

If I remember right one of the blown chargers was a 440 with a fake blower and one was a real one with a hemi and real blower and the rest were all Chevys..

If I remember right one of the blown chargers was a 440 with a fake blower and one was a real one with a hemi and real blower and the rest were all Chevys..

those were only props for the stills, the actual running and driving cars were chevy LS3 powered.

[ame]https://youtu.be/7pxHmjSZQqk[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/ChHv6gyTKSI[/ame]

those were only props for the stills, the actual running and driving cars were chevy motors.

The shop that built the cars were familiar with LS engines, so you can't blame them for sticking with their bread and butter. Plus it makes it that much easier to maintain the fleet of movie vehicles when you only have to order parts for one engine. The grabber charger was pretty much a kit car, I wouldn't be surprised if they just used amd repop panels or fiberglass bodies, the thing is pretty much a rail car.

The shop that built the cars were familiar with LS engines, so you can't blame them for sticking with their bread and butter. Plus it makes it that much easier to maintain the fleet of movie vehicles when you only have to order parts for one engine. The grabber charger was pretty much a kit car, I wouldn't be surprised if they just used amd repop panels or fiberglass bodies, the thing is pretty much a rail car.

Not to mention cheaper

With Chevy power you actually have an engine you can find parts for.

-
Back