Fast Mopars Rule!!!

-

chopzuk

Reaction score
Hi All,
New old guy here. Been an automotive instructor for over 20 years, Master ASE Certified, L1, G1.
Own a lot of toys from minibikes and go-karts to Fat Cats, springer hardtail chopper, Sportster, Fat Boy and a barn full of Mopars... a '55 Savoy, 2 '72 Dart Swingers, a 78 Stepside, 78 Motorhome, 97 Caravan.
Been lurkin' a while and really appreciate the site and information you got going on here, so thought I'd get official like and join up!
Thanks,
Mr. P in Arkansas

Welcome aboard...........so far (I'm a newbie too) I'm lovin' it.......... Mopar, Hemi, anything goes Chrysler good place to be..........

Question, what ya got powerin' the 2 Darts? Besides your left, or right hand?:happy6:

Welcome to the BEST mopar site. If possible could we see some pictures of your carsÉ

Welcome to the site . Some pictures would be GREAT !

One of the Darts is a numbers matching 318 auto factory air car. Mild cam and dual exhaust, SS Cragers,white letter tires and a small system. Its 20 footer, driver.
I'll get some pictures up when I take some. His sister is a Swinger that will have a 360, 250 shot on the bottle and a Ford 9" ladder bar setup to play on the track. She's actually straighter than my driver, but was a 6 popper that had been abandoned after having her drive train removed. The cool one is the 55. Flathead with a 5 speed, 4 wheel disc brakes, new interior, Autometer electric speedo in the factory speedo shell and a few other tricks. I'll post pics tonight if I can figure out how.

chopz,
The matching #'s sounds awesome!The track model sounds like a whole lotta trouble for me!

-
Back