Fast N' Loud Dart

-
Another thing the *** Monkeys did was throw a rust free, perfectly good trunk floor in the scrap metal dumpster! :banghead: :violent1:

I was thinking the same thing.....it was a shame. Also the Slant 6 got some spot light that it deserves even if it was removed.

Better show than the nitwits on street outlaws.....

It's my opinion all the car shows are good for our hobby. The more the better. Now, there can be no way any one show can appeal to everyone. Just like no one car can? Some people don't like cars :wack: and I've seen were people have posted "I don't watch any of these shows".
I should have started with this statement and ended with it-- "NOTHING ON TV IS REAL!!!"
One of our (wife an I) favorites is wheeler dealers, and we are always wondering why Edd's shop, time, and tools- welding wire ect. are not added into the build??
Simply answered : :banghead: NOTHING IS REAL ON TV!!! :violent1:
Jay Leno's garage is a great show and I bet there's people who really think that Jay and Tim (the tool man) REALLY got pulled over by cops for having a burnout contest in challengers? :coffee2:

It's my opinion all the car shows are good for our hobby. The more the better. Now, there can be no way any one show can appeal to everyone. Just like no one car can? Some people don't like cars :wack: and I've seen were people have posted "I don't watch any of these shows".
I should have started with this statement and ended with it-- "NOTHING ON TV IS REAL!!!"
One of our (wife an I) favorites is wheeler dealers, and we are always wondering why Edd's shop, time, and tools- welding wire ect. are not added into the build??
Simply answered : :banghead: NOTHING IS REAL ON TV!!! :violent1:
Jay Leno's garage is a great show and I bet there's people who really think that Jay and Tim (the tool man) REALLY got pulled over by cops for having a burnout contest in challengers? :coffee2:
Wheeler Dealers does a better job than most of them . Ed (or the director)seems to dig deeper on the cars offering real world info the other shows glaze over. ie. flathead rebuild, early hemi information, brake upgrades, etc. Its a good show.

Yeah i saw a lot of parts go in the dumpster. My little 65 valiant could have benefited from their generosity

I should have also mentioned our least favorite car show (but still watch it, kinda/sometimes) overhaulen :protest: good lord where do I start ? The very "American" way of having a silly front man that grabs a wrench and pretends work on the car, or worse a air brained bimbo do the same. All adding up to a big Comercial to sell Foose rims and merchandise. Disclosure: I'm not saying Foose isn't very talented and a nice guy and there was a blonde on there that is a real mechanic. I personally just don't care for the show that much.
MERCHANDISE ! ! Everyone does it, but have some shame
View attachment 2B98BF8CFCB844DE9232483F0D0F4C75_1.jpg

-
Back