-
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Fuel Air Spark Technology XFI stand alone EFI system that I ran on my 67 Dart for 8ish years. The kit is intended for a 5.7 or 6.1 Gen III Hemi, but the ECUs are capable of supporting many other engines with different harnesses.
I recently pulled my 5.7 Hemi, built a 6.2 Hemi stroker and redid the wiring in the engine bay. While I had it all apart I upgraded my EFI system so I could control an electric trans, as the FAST system doesn’t support transmission control outside of a lock-up torque converter. I’ve run it with a 727 and more recently a 200r4 OD with lockup.

Included is the XFI ECU, XIM ECU(coil packs driver), 2 main ECU harnesses, wide band O2 sensor and harness, coil/injector harnesses, flex fuel sensor and harness and driveshaft speed/VSS sensor and harness. This kit would need a LS throttlebody/adapter and the factory engine sensors to run a motor. No other factory parts needed.

The link below is what I started with, the flex fuel wiring, driveshaft speed wiring are add ons and I also sent the ECU out to have traction control added last year. This is a very capable EFI system that self tunes fuel/air, and has tons of features for street car or race car tuning.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/fst-301012

$1100 shipped in the lower 48 from Denver. I’m trying to clean out the garage, lemme know if you have questions!

IMG_9841.jpeg

IMG_9837.jpeg

IMG_9839.jpeg

IMG_9838.jpeg

IMG_9836.jpeg

IMG_9835.jpeg

IMG_9834.jpeg

IMG_9375.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back