QKFSH67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hinges and mounts $65 shipped

8BBD85B1-E94F-47AA-A12F-1E32AEE4C458.jpeg

I don’t have what he’s looking for…

I think that is part of what you have in the assemblies you have pictured here for sale...

I tagged him so he can look and see if these will have what he needs... I think it is...

I'm not sure if he's still on line, maybe he can check in later when he is back on line.... Please let him have first dibs if this is what he needs... I have dealt with him before and he's a good guy and great to deal with...

Last edited:
I think that is part of what you have in the assemblies you have pictured here for sale...

I tagged him so he can look and see if these will have what he needs... I think it is...

I'm not sure if he's still on line, maybe he can check in later when he is back on line.... Please let him have first dibs if this is what he needs... I have dealt with him before and he's a good guy and great to deal with...
We talked yesterday. I don’t have the cams…

Thanks for thinking of me Carl, yes we have already been through this and those are not the parts that I am looking for. The parts I am looking for go in the round holes in the chrome brackets that you are looking at.
Thanks again
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back