Father on muscle cars

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
To me its Carol Shelby ya I know a ford but hes all about power.So as maybe some of you know hes home a tad ill, well he is 89 so lets all say a prayer he gets better soon.Kind of miss him at the auction.:burnout:

I did not know he was ill. One of my favorite car guys.
Wishing him the best

Carroll is awesome- loved listening to his stories on BJ several years ago when they auctioned off the supersnake (especially the Bill Cosby one lol)

edit- here's the Cos's take on it
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JQksYxgM0"]Bill Cosby 200MPH - YouTube[/ame]

lots of respect for that guy i would like to meet him one day and get him to sign some thing hope he gets better

When I was a kid we used to ride our bikes to Shelby's Facility near the Los Angeles Airport and he was nice enough to let us look at the new Cobra's. He is really a gentleman. I wish him the best!

Carrol Shelby has been beating Ferrari in performance and handling since the sixties for HALF THE PRICE!!!

Get well soon.

This man is a legend ! Get well Mr. Shelby ! He signed a limited edition poster size photograph ( 1 of only 6 framed photographs 16"x20") done at michigan international speedway of the 92 viper, and him sitting in the seat .( pace car) This was one of the door prizes at one of the mopar shows I attend every year, and I won one of the six, signed and numbered. I love it.

I've met Mr. Shelby at Oshkosh WI. several years ago and got him to sign a couple of Ford hats. What a story teller and a great guy. He was on stage for about a hour telling us about his story in the car business. I could have listened to him for hours. He was in better health then. I'm a mopar guy through and through but you gotta respect a man like that. I hope I get a chanch to met him again.

-
Back