Father & Son Resto-Mod

-

junior

Reaction score
Hey All

My son and I are doing a resto mod on this 71 Swinger. We bought the the car sight unseen off the internet from this young fellow in California for 3k shipped. She's not rust free but ingood shape . You know the usual spots foot wells both sides rr lower quarter, for rust thats about it, LF fender hit.

She is aplain Jane, power nothing lol... slant six with 904 , no carpet , bench seat, light green in and out.

Started body work and rust removal and then we changed our minds on the build and decided to install laser cut subframe connecters, mini tub, tubular k frame with tube upper and lower control arms and rack and pinion. So we built a rotissire. The plan now is to paint bottom and top same.
We both work in consruction so we work alot in the summer so the build has stalled out the past few months but the weather has changed now and the plan is to have her in paint for spring.
We have been buying up parts all summer, 1970 340, 727 trans,8 3/4 355 posi, 2800 stall conveter and oh yea 2 gal Hemi Orange bc/cc. Lots of Canadian Beer lol...

We will post more as we make progress.

Larry & Junior

HPIM0426.JPG

HPIM0424.JPG

HPIM0433.JPG

HPIM0425.JPG

HPIM0434.JPG

HPIM0429.JPG

HPIM0430.JPG

Nice start and good to see another local guy. I'm in Windsor, ON also. Maybe we can swap some parts?

Riddler

-
Back